IBRA 4-D Show Approvals
4-D Show Approvals can be approved World Wide.
1) In order to have an approved 3-D/4-D, Youth or Masters barrel race, (Youth & Masters optional) a written request must be made to the IBRA Office within six weeks of any show to be approved. Upon approval, IBRA will notify you either by fax, mail or phone.
2) Either a 3-D or 4-D open class can be approved for points. When filling out the result sheets, class must be placed out as a 4-D class according to times run, no matter how the show paid out. We will award 4-D points. 3-D Youth and Masters.
3) Each approved 3-D/4-D Open, Masters, and Youth class will take two dollars ($2.00) from each entry of the class that's approved.
4) All results and money need to be sent to the IBRA Office within 10 days.
5) IBRA logo should be used on all approved show flyers.
6) If you choose to approve a Youth or Masters class it must be paid out in at least a 2-D format.
7) A show committee MAY NOT charge excessive contestant fees (example: More than one Office fee, grounds fee, timer fee) 100% of added money must be added.
8)A copy of the show flyer MUST be submitted to the office before a show will be approved.
9) No show will be approved that limits a person from competing unless person was banned from show for bad conduct
10) Barrels must be closed on both ends
11) All approved shows must have an electronic timing system.
12) As a condition of approval, shows may be asked to display promotional items provided by IBRA National Sponsors.
IBRA Futurity Approvals
IBRA FUTURITY APPROVAL FORM
- To be approved by the IBRA, each futurity must submit a copy of their entry fees, payoffs, starting fees, stall fees, etc. Charges to contestants must be to the betterment of the futurity industry and in the best interest of the contestant and sponsor.
- All members will comply with show's existing rules.
- The futurity class must offer a minimum of $2,000 in added money.
- Each approved futurity will take $5.00 from each entry (futurity only) with a percentage going towards the bonus money program and awards for the futurity horses at the end of the season.
- Each approved 4-D class held at the futurity will take $2.00 from each entry with a percentage going towards the awards program at the end of the season.
- All results and money need to be sent
into the office within 10 days.